Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
FL
My name is Katie, and I have Fibromyalgia. I'm only 22. I've attempted to work full-time, but I was fired for issues related to disability. I saw a disability lawyer after the incident, but she stated it would be very difficult to file and win as I did not have my doctor's support. Since then, I have begun looking into jobs that I can work part-time (something I've been able to manage) while making a full-time income. At the moment, I'm working on affiliate marketing and getting a job teaching English overseas. I'm thinking about creating a video blog where I help people with fibromyalgia work from home and make a full-time income. With that being said, what is your dream job? And would you watch a video blog on that (my thought are teaching tech related job skills, digital marketing, etc)? Would it be helpful? That's my big question.

If y'all could respond, I'd love it. I want to be able to help people with the challenges like me, but I know that everyone's challenges are unique.

Peace,
Katie
Not Your Average Daisy

Hey Daisy

I guess you're on the right way. Online affiliate marketing it is a good, interesting and paying-out direction, where you do the job. Just think it over - there are tons of advantages:
1. No boss over you. You are free to work on my your own strategy.
2. You can work from anywhere and you don't need to visit office daily or stack in traffic on the way to the job.
3. No limits for profit.
4. Once you become an expert in such area, you can hire other less-experienced peoples, educate them and provide them with work.
5. You can choose what products/services to promote, and many more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back