Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
TX
Does anyone know of a good doctor in the Dallas/Plano/Allen/McKinney area?
Pain management preferred, so I can get some relief. I'm having a hard time convincing my present doctor that I need pain pills (hydrocodone, etc) for my pain.

He believes I only need gabapentin. I'm having side effects from the gabapentin and it doesn't really help that much with my pain. A little bit but not much.

Thanks so much,
Maddy

I'm in Fort Worth, wish I could refer someone to you. My doctor just left to work for the VA so I can't follow her. My new PCP is not that impressive at the moment, and he just sees employees of the hospital I work for.

I was just diagnosed and I see a pain management doc...Dr. Frazier in Plano and get hydrocodone 10/325 for my pain. He is a great doc.
tarponpa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I did talk with my doctor about my pain and he prescribed hydrocodone 10/325 mg. three times a day but he didn't seem very happy about it. I may have to switch doctors. I have constant, severe pain everyday.
Thank you for your reply.

I see Dr. John Harney in Richardson. He is a neurologist. His wife has FM so he is very well versed in all our wacky aches, pains, and fibro friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back