lizzie

Diagnosis
10/2013
Country
UK
State
shropshire
Im newly diagnosed..
My hips and legs are the worst, constant stabbing burning pains in both hips my legs ache like I have walked miles. Restless leg syndrome at night i feel like I have been in a car crash when I wake up in the morning. I get brain fog, anxiety and habd tremors. Continous migraines and throbbing beck pain. Sholder aches and hot flushes. I feel helpless and anxious:'(. Any advice wiyld be great

I am so sorry you are suffering...but welcome to fibro..we all have symptoms that are awful but as you look through this sit you will find different ways of coping. It has been suggested to me to try hot baths, heater blankets and walking to deal with leg pain. Mine never goes away either. I feel like I'm in a quagmire of mud all the time. You will have good days so enjoy them when they come, don't overdo it ! Life in moderation....
Keep posting and hope you have a good day.

Welcome lizzie, Life with fibro is not at all fun. The aches and pains, as well as, all the other symptoms make life unbearable at times. That is what is so great about a forum like this one where everyone tries to help each other through the sharing of ideas and coping skills. So ask questions and also give answers as to how you cope with your problems. Sometimes the simple answers we give provide so much relief to other people, and we think gosh I have so little to share.

Join in and post to the many topics on the forum. There are places to vent and places to share hobbies and fun little spots to make you smile. Look forward to seeing your name around the forum. :)

Let me be the third to welcome you. I can definitely empathize with some of those symptoms and yes, it certainly is terrible. I would recommend trying any and every remedy that you can find to determine how best to assist you through the pain. It will be tiresome, painful, and put you in a funk until you finally locate what works best for you. Best of luck. :)

I know that helpless feeling. Sometimes even hopeless. It has taken some time now for me to adjust to my new life. Fibromyalgia affects so many parts of our lives. I think the anxiety comes from feeling so out of control. It is nice to know symptoms can be managed but I'm holding out for a cure.
Wishing you the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back