View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 06:10 AM #6
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: marine phytoplankton claims to be "effective in treating" fibro: overly optimisti

Still it was a fun to read , I like to reply to all scam and spam regardless of what they are cause leaving it alone would be accepting the idea. Imagine how many people reading statement alone with no objections. Plus I always wonder why there's so many fuzz about evolutionary reversals diet. Since fish get cancer too along with countless other deadly deceases , even though they live much longer than we do their health are declining much quicker than human being when it comes to all fatal illnesses . Just imagine getting even just a small tiny little fungus infection and it suddenly spread covered your head to your toes in side out in just a few days? If human and fishes get the the same illness reaction, our world would look like a zombie apocalypse.