New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member

Pegleg84 will become famous soon enough
New Member (Say Hi)
Registered Member
City: Toronto
State: Ontario
Diagnosed: 05/2017
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Pegleg84 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: marine phytoplankton claims to be "effective in treating" fibro: overly optimisti

Tipnatee, I think I love you! I might just buy a salt lamp to crush it up for salt now...
Talked to my mom and gave her a (small) lecture about not jumping on bandwagons. She claims the stuff is helping her energy level, which makes sense since its basically just eating a ton of kale. As I said, this particular brand of the stuff is at least proven to be safe, so is basically an overpriced multivitamin, and if people want to use it for that, go for it. Just don't expect it to cure anything. I only hope that there will be some legit research done and who knows, maybe they will find there's something to it.

Also, holy shite the marketing! Like when the "ColdFX" stuff came out and (yes, I live in Canada) Don Cherry endorsed it as a way to kill a cold, but it's just ginseng! Go buy some good-quality ginseng supplements and probably save a bunch of moneys.... Just like ginger=gravol without the sleepies and the price tag

Anyway, I think I'll stick to eating my kale instead of fish food.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pegleg84 For This Useful Post:
Tipnatee N (06-16-2017)