View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 12:24 PM #2
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Question have anyone ever try the coca leaf tea, or coca leaf weight loss pills?

Also I like to add just incase no one border to look about it online.

Coca leaf , coca leaf tea, coca leaf pills has no addictive or drug like Cocaine effect since it has never been adding chemicals to produce cocain it won't give you any high and no known addiction effect ever found. It's very safe with no problem side effect. And many has been looking at it as one of the best alternative way of helping fibromyalgia pain for the long run. Not for a short term fix.

The effect of it won't be instantly, but gratually over times. It suppose to slowly build in your systems first to help prevent you from many other fibro problems that keep you in pains.

As far as drug test go. It will show so if you have the need to take drug test , I advice against it.