View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 01:24 PM #1
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member

diamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of light
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member
City: somewhere
State: anywhere
Diagnosed: 01/2008
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
diamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of lightdiamond is a glorious beacon of light
Default Face pain eye pain

Anyone else have daily migraine eye pain sore throat and jaw/facial pain.

The only thing i can do is use ice and not talk! Eating hurts ...my voice is now hoarse and the muscles in my throat and into my ears jaw eyes throb all day.

This has been what i call a weak area with some flares but not all of it ALL the time.

Its been most days for over 2 years and feels like someone took a hammer to the whole lot!

This is so affecting my quality of life .... sometimes im physically sick with the pain.

I cant chat with friends on the phone much and pay afterwards...and i have to limit speaking to my partner.....lol lucky man!!

No medication ive tried in the last year.....tramadol....gabapentin...codein e amitryptiline has helped...and i only gave into those with great reluctance and desperation.

Not helped by the same pain in the rest of me...but if i could just improve one area it would be progress.

Anyone else suffer or offer advice.

Last edited by diamond : 10-25-2017 at 01:37 PM