View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 05:06 AM #7
Banned
Registered Member

Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Banned
Registered Member
City: New york
State: New york
Diagnosed: 11/2012
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Tipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the roughTipnatee N is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Stiffness after physical activity

I used to lots if stiffness, one of the things I often found to be quite useful when I need keep on moving regaurdless of all the pains I'm experiencing, are those posture training gears. The shoulder brace , back brace , etc, can actually comes in handy while wearing them during the day of movement . It can save lots of trouble later on.

Extra minerals takes and joint lubricator supplements including extra vitamins that fibro sufferer lost it faster than most normal people can help making your day goes by a little more smoother.

Breathing exercise is also help boost oxygen in your blood , which also mean less other types of stiffness that may have caused by it.

I've tried chropractic before , if done correctly by professtional it can help for a little while . If not it may not and some might become problem so you need to inform your chropractor about your fibro before starting any treatments. There are many more chropractors that getting good at handling fibro patients these days you might gets lucky finding the right one for you.

Last edited by Tipnatee N : 11-29-2017 at 05:15 AM