Not open for further replies.

FiGhTn4LiFe

Diagnosis
09/2006
Country
US
State
PA
I am sooooo FRUSTRATED I just want to scream from the roof tops.

I WANT OUT FROM UNDER ALL THIS CRAP! I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired and I know every person on here understands what I am saying. (She says with tears streaming down her face.)

None of these meds work and they just make me MORE tired, as if that's even possible. I wish I had all of the $ I have spent and that's with insurance. My co-pays alone are killing me. I don't know how you folks do it with little or no income/insurance. I guess I should be grateful, but right now I am to busy being absolutely miserable.

I want to quit taking them but know what I'm in for trying to do that. Another whole set of issues for God knows how long until they get out of my system. I should just check myself into rehab for a while.

My Dad always said that suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Well, this problem isn't temporary Dad. I have to live like this for the rest of my life and sometimes it all just seems so pointless. Yes, I know everything happens for a reason and we are not given more than we can handle, but really, seriously, how much 'character' does one person need? (I'm not suicidal, please do not worry. Have I had ideations, yes, I have. I don't think a person can live like this for very long and not, however, I could never do that to my beautiful family. I know they need me and I them.)

I'm just fed up. These drugs are messing with me and this is typically my worst time of the year. I seriously can't feel worse without them, can I?

Thanks so much for listening to me rant. I seriously hope to one day be a nice, positive person who can come on here and actually help people.

Right now though, not so much.

Dear Fighten4Life.....I am so sorry you're feeling so bad right now. We DO understand! This is such a frustrating illness for so many, many reasons, one of them being the fact that it is chronic. I don't know how long you've been on your current meds, but could it be time for an adjustment? If they're not helping you at all, maybe you could talk to your doctor about a change.

I really hope things get better for you. It is hard doing this day after day, but we need to have hope that tomorrow can be better.

Take care.....:)

I'm sorry you are going tru this, but you can rest assured you're not the only one and you're not alone at all. I actually related to all the things you said, right now fibro isn't my only problem... I've other health issues to deal with and so far the medications I'm taking aren't working that well. I'm not seeing the results I was expecting after 2 and half years on those meds.

That's why I decided to explore natural alternatives, I'm doing a lot research right now... I'm researching a lot natural supplements. Right now I'm just taking a B complex to sleep! The fact this is the only thing that helps me to sleep makes me feel hopeful! Because that means I can get good results if I use other natural supplements! I'd recommend you to do your own research as well, sometimes doctors just don't know what's best for us... quite frankly they couldn't care less!

Best of luck with everything :)

i can relate too. i have had the same thoughts. been sick and tired of being sick and tired for the last, well, actually, forever. I have imagined ways to end my life but would not actually do it. I have a pretty bad rant i left just a couple weeks ago "I've fallen and i can't get up". and another "is anyone more miserable than me". And now i'm here trying to show you this is not the end. negativity will not win. thing is that those feelings are allways going to be there. When were in a "good" mood, it's not like all our problems are gone. We have just been able to push them to the background. They will boil over now and then. hopefully your "down time" won't last to long or make any lasting effects on your life. i am actually about to come off cymbalta. i've been getting hives for a few months now. i've been keeping a log of my food and meds intake, along with my sleep and activity levels. my gut tells me to stop cymbalta. i know it helps my fibro pain but nothing for my depression. (going to doc tomorrow)
Do you have access to counceling? I like to go just to rant and talk to someone who is from an outside prospective of my life.

Sending you positive energy and thoughts! Have you thoroughly trialed other types of alternative treatment in that you know the medications are the better option at this point?

Let it all out, my friend! Sometimes, we hold in this frustration and this is a great place to just let it all out. :)

I'm so sorry that you're in your present condition and that you're having some deep dark feelings.

I've had some of my own too. I just keep thinking that there's a reason for all of this. My pain is dreadful, but my ability to now be more sensitive to others is not.

Thanks everyone for the good thoughts ... I am doing better. I've gone back to my roots and am reading a book about Orthomolecular Medicine ... taking the Holistic approach vs. conventional medicine. I spoke to my doctor this morning about weaning off of the chemicals and replacing them with nutritional supplements. He wasn't thrilled, which I was prepared for. It's not his fault. He only knows and understands what he was taught, however, it is time for me to follow my education and gut and go back to the beginning.

I will keep you all updated on my progress and maybe, just maybe, I will actually be of some help to you. Maybe I should consider starting a blog?

Hope you are all having a GOOD day! (Cold here in PA. Feels like the little urchins crept in and replaced my bone marrow with battery acid last night. MEAN little things, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back