Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2009
Country
US
State
GA
Today has started off in the worst possible way. I woke up and tried to get out of bed and fell to floor in awful pain. I have been honest about how I do not have a lot of bad days because, I choose not to call them bad no matter how bad the pain is. Well, I had lots to do today and, this was not what I needed. But, I have taken my meds and, I am laying down in bed journaling to try and get out of this funk. I keep telling myself no matter how bad the pain is that I still have a choice to feel bad or not.

Good luck today, I hope it gets better for you. Also having s**t day myself.

Oh no! I'm sorry! I'm having a really bad pain day too, I think it's a combination of weather and over doing it yesterday... And I really like your approach and attitude towards 'bad days'!

Alexis, I feel so sorry for you! But I applaud the way you decide to look at things, I try to tell myself the same when I feel pain... that it' a choice to feel bad! I'm in control of my body and everything regarding to it. Kudos to you for seeing things that way! It does help! Keep that up! Hope you feel better soon!

Thank you guys so much for the support. Reading your posts really did help me to feel better. And, I am working right now and this day is already so much better than yesterday. Im glad that you like my way of looking at things. Its what I was taught in therapy and by my doctor. It works if you are willing to give it an honest effort everyday. I appreciate your kind words more than any of you know. Hang in there. We can do this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back