Very Helpful Member
Registered Member

Forgetmenot is on a distinguished road
Very Helpful Member
Registered Member
City: London
State: Hertfordshire
Diagnosed: 70/2010
Interest: I have Fibromyalgia, chronic pain, or chronic fatigue.
Forgetmenot is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pain Med Choices

Well welcome to the site firstly.i have had fibro for years now and I'm still on a small amount of pain relief compared to others. I take codeine and paracetamol twice a day or tramadol .now I do go up to six a day if needed. But for me walking my dog is the best way for me to get rid of the stiffness in the am.ive learnt buy night time the stiffness is only helped with a hot bath and rest.what ever codeine is used for it works for me. I'm also on amitripoline for nerve pain and to help me sleep.ive not tired gabby yet but I'm sure I shall one day ,however I also have essental tremors so that treated with nerve blockers to. But there staying in the cubroads till I have to use them ,stubborn sod I no.
As already said its a suck it and see, what works for one won't work for others.fibro is not like toothache where everyone can use the same pill and stop the pain.if u are mobile stay that way if u can because trust me sitting around just makes it worse.swimming helps some walking helps some stretching help some,it will take time but u will get there ,and until u do we are always here to help x