Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2014
Country
US
State
CA
Does anyone have very severe bruising? I find many people say they do bruise easier, but none said they are so horrible! Going for blood work on the 13th, what else?

tell your doctor everything you are experiencing.. i dont bruise at all so i cant really say on that.. just know we support you here. keep asking and making informed decisions.

dana,
Often the sign of easy bruising is a sign of a serious disorder. I am glad your having bloodwork done as it should help to point point your problem. By the way hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you will come back and share your result and also join in around the forum. Best of luck to you. :)

The first thing you should check out is the Medication your on and if any could cause easy bruseing. My Mom was on blood pressure meds that had easy bruseing , as a side effect.
IF YOUR JUST TO DARN TIRED CALL YOUR PHARMACY. GOOD LUCK.

Yes I bruse really easily, and as I am numb down my legs and hips, I often don't feel it, but they look horrible, very deep purple with red and yellow centres ... I am clumsy and I am never without a bruse... Don't worry to much, I would doubt it was anything seriouse, just fibro CFS sufferers are a little more clumsy, thus get more bruses... Don't get telling yourself you have some incurable illness, deep breath, doctors will always rule out the obviouse ...x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back