Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
ID
This year after trying every type of therapy and treatment I came across I have finally, FINALLY feel like I can Manage my symptoms via MMJ, Gabapentin, sertraline, amitriptaline, long hot showers, and an massage chair. ALL 6 are equally vital for me. The addition of the Massage Chair just started this past March and has given me the courage to get out more and do chores that I need to do but avoided because aggravate my condition because I can get into the chair at any time of day in my own home. I bought an Chair with a 3 year full parts and labor warranty for $2400. I used it daily if not several times a day at first but now I only need it roughly 4 or 5 times a week depending on how I feel. I have even gotten up in the middle of the night and hit the for 15 minutes on one of the 3 pre-programmed functions. There are tons of these types of massage chairs on the market, I recommend trying them in person though. I also liked the Panasonic brand because it would treat the upper thighs. I suspect there are better ones out there on the market ranging from $500 - $15,000 but I could only find 2 in my area and am not disappointed at all. I hope this helps somebody. I am genuinely smiling again for the first time in a Long Long Time. I still have days that remain overwhelming but overall, I can accomplish more and even be a little more sociable after being semi recluse for years.
Peace, Love, and Serenity To Ya'll!

No Advertising Allowed on Forum!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: A MASSAGE CHAIR added to my Therapy has CHANGED MY LIFE

Sounds Sooo nice,but ACK!The cost!Here I am complaining of the extra cost for creams,over the counter pain meds,Epsom salt,and the high cost of eating healthy!I will dream about that one along with my dream of someday having my own hot tub.lol!I bet it feels wonderful,and I'm so happy for you!I use to have one of those massage/heating pads that I could use at home or in my car which was a gift from my sister.i think they cost anywhere from $30-50,but it died on me!I would like to get another one.my physical therapist put some vibrating probes on my trigger points and that felt wonderful too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back