Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
ind
State
sumatera selatan
Hi iam male age 29, has fibromyalgia for 3 year but just recently diagnosed. chronic fatigue, shoulder and neck pain, ache muscle, right leg pain and lbp just recently become my day. It make me impotence also. I wonder if i can get a wife that understand me. even my family think my fibro is fake. It suckkk worry about my future career and life. I am six year goverment officer. my job need me to move around a lot. It suck dealinhg with pain. How can you sleep well, what medicine you take, how can you cope with the pain in life. Very depresed. Thx for sharing

SORRY YOUR SUFFERING. NOT THAT THIS HELPS, BUT YOUR NOT ALONE! IT REALLY HELP ED ME TO KNOW That there's a forum to come to, with listening ears. Sometimes I don't receive reply back, but I see there's a few visitors, and hope whatever I'm talking about will help someone. I constantly feel ashamed that I'm not working outside the home. I HAVE , WELL, HAD, SOME GOVERNMENT JOBS, THEN TOOK ON A JOB THAT REQUIRES LIFTING, MY BODY JUST COULD NOT KEEP UP. I HOPE YOU FIND THE HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT YOU NEED.

U have to work with your Dr and keep trying different meds to find a mix that gets you through the day.your not alone feeling lonely, many of us lose ppl we love ,but your young and not every women wants kids x

Fibromyalgia is very new in this country. Suck t have this in young age. I live in southeast asia, not many doc know how to deal with this. I cant sit in the car for to long. I have amitriptylin just recently but i stop that because in the morning it make me drunk. I cant worked. I didnt take lyrica because my salary cant keep up. It costly in this country. By the way what food d y guys avoided?..... I just read certain food aggregrated this symtomp. We just have to deal with this for the rest our life. Good luck guys

sorry you had to join us in this FM world. we understand your FM pain. your Family wont do anything but bring you down and more pain. you can tell them when they have a headache can they prove it? or should you just say to them its fake too. do what forget says and get what works for you. that includes a doctor!

i feel your pain and your right it sucks! read the posts and learn as much as you can.

Hi, and welcome...
The first few years of fibro, you tend to go through all the stages, of struggle, pain, maybe job loss , and relationship hassles ... Just take things one step at a time, be kind to yourself, and be firm with your family,it's important they understand and support you...good luck x

brahmatorry; I was advised to stay away from artificial sweeteners, gluten, sugar (at least cut down),potatoes, tomatoes, eggplant (the nightshade plants). DO; drink lots of water, make a good sleep schedule,(going to bed at the same time each night), get your Vitamin D level checked,(simple blood test), as most FM are low in this, take maganiesum, helps relax the muscles, and usually a good B-complex. I AM NOT A DOCTOR so this is something to discuss with yours. Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back