Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2005
Country
Ire
State
Co. Limerick
Hi new to forum hi to all having a bad few days after a few months without any bad flares of fibro it started with allergies chest problems and got worse from there.

Hello Ella, it's nice to meet you. How are you feeling now? Sorry about your fibro flare. Is there something you do that helps you a little? Hope you feel better.

Ella,
Hi and welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear that your having a bad day. I hope things improve for you soon and your flare is less bothersome and painful. Please read around the forum in the topic sections on subjects that bother you the most. There are many great ideas for pain relief and about medications and fatigue, plus ways to relax and cut down on stress.

I hope you will jump right in and post your thoughts and ideas, and any questions you may have. We try to be very supportive and helpful in our answers and make all feel at home. See you later...:)

Hi
Thanks for welcome and replies not as bad now but still struggling trying to cut down on stress too.

Ella,
I am happy to hear you are doing a little better...I find that resting as much as possible and leaning on my husband for help gets me through the really tough days. Please continue to let us know how you are doing.

Tucker's Mom

Welcome Ella, I'm new here too. So sorry to hear of your flare. They tell us to manage stress but the flares themselves can be stressful in and of themselves. Hope you find relief soon, blessings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back