Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
04/2012
Country
US
State
OH
I was wondering if anyone in Ohio goes to see Dr. Pelligrino , he has fibro and owns Ohio rehab center in North Canton, he is on my list of doctors to checkout. My lowered dose of nortriptyline from 60mg to 40mg is not going so well still having the hand tremors and know experiencing body tremors.My TSH levels came back fine. So basically I'm losing my hair and experiencing hair and thinning for no apparent reason. Takign 5000mcg of Biotin daily hopefully it kicks in before I have no hair left. I haven't had a bladder spasm since my interstim placement in May of 2014, but have had two episodes this week that as 1st thought was related to an IBS flair due to constipation. Last night the abdominal pain and spasms were so bad I prayed it would end. Finally the pyridium kicked in and dulled the pain and spasms temporarily. Increased pain and stiffness everywhere what's worse coming off the med that was helping of having a side effect to it? I really can't say, because right now the headache has set back in on top of everything else and I think what could be worse then the pain & suffering.

I believe Dr. Pellegrino is considered an expert in the field - definitely worth checking into!

go and see for yourself. document everything before you go and get answers. good luck.

Definitely going to check him out and I will make sure to document everything. Thanks

Dr. P. used to be on another FM site but left some advise for them. If I could, I'd definitely see him.

Called to schedule an appointment the lady that does scheduling is out till next Thursday. But he is definitely on my list of people to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back