Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
NS
hello everyone!

i have been tested for lupus twice now, the second time i was also tested for RA. i was also tested for celiac disease, which was high, .1 off from being clinically diagnosed. the results for lupus and RA were negative. however, my body seems off. some of the symptoms that i have and am experiencing are as follows:

1. exercise induced headaches and fatigue (higher impact activity brings about flu like symptoms).

2. fatigue/lethergy from doing simple tasks, chores, cooking.

3. photosensitivity, sensitive to scents, headaches.

4. feeling of constant congestion in my head, "fog"-unmotivated/no energy/memory problems.

5. stiffness if i stay in a certain position for too long.

6. nausea/headaches

7. dizziness when going from sitting to standing.

8. motion sickness/headaches when driving in vehicles

(i am sure there is a longer list)

i have yet to experience any chronic pain in my body with the exception of a numb big toe, occasional tenderness in my neck and occasional tingling. my mom has been diagnosed with arthritis, fibro and lupus and have heard that there may be a hereditary component.

does anyone have any advice regarding early symptoms and what to watch for? i am a 27 year old female.

thank you in advance!

Hi there! Sorry to hear about your symptoms, they can make life unnecessarily difficult. I experienced a lot of these symptoms for a large majority of my teens and 20's. I was always sensitive to touch but I didn't have the widespread pain until my early 30's. These past 5 years have been the most difficult to the point that I physically struggle to get out of bed.

I don't have much advice since you seem to be making regular visits with your doctor and they seems to be running tests. That's what I had to do for years before I got my diagnosis so don't be discouraged. You know your body and if something is off, don't let them dismiss you.

Sending gentle hugs your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back