Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
08/2013
Country
PH
State
Albay
Hi. My Name is Dalisay Nunez 36, I was diagnosed way back August of 2013 after having muscle weakness and chronic legs and arm pain. I've been in and out of the hospital, new doctors for every new complain i have with my body before i was diagnosed. I have been checked by a lot of Doctors and I guess it's just the scarcity of information and community awareness that someone like me who has this disease here in the Philippines felt so alone and misunderstood. I was a career oriented person, a workaholic type until I felt like I'm having difficulty concentrating, waking up fatigued and confused even if i had a good sleep. Intermittent pain in my shoulders, arms, legs, neck and severe migraine. Every time i get to the hospital it's like people are wondering where and how painful the pain is because Doctors say I'm fine. I just hope that people would have the awareness to this disease.

Welcome , here we will try to support u best we can. Don't hide in the shadows , with this illness u have to be your own avocet.
Pls feel free to ask anything and have a food long read of other posts. Your not alone.

Welcome , here we will try to support u best we can. Don't hide in the shadows , with this illness u have to be your own avocet.
Pls feel free to ask anything and have a food long read of other posts. Your not alone.
Thank you for the support now that I'm here it instantly made me feel that im no longer alone and someone out there understand what I'm going through.

I completely understand how you feel. I have been to so many Drs and been in the hospital so many times. They had told me so many times I was fine. I knew something was wrong. I hurt so terribly bad and was so tired all the time. I finally found the right dr and was diagnosed this last September. And have finally gotten some treatment started. I couldn't be more happy that I found this chat room to see that I am not alone in this and see everyone out in the world to help answer questions. If you need anything please put out there. We are here to help each other.

donna1218 I too understand your confusion & your pain. It doesnt sound like you have a treatment plan laid out by your doctor, is that correct? There are a number of ways a doctor can prescribe for you like prescriptions, physical therapy, swimming, etc. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia after years dealing with chronic pain & fatigue. I have cervical spondylosis, as my Rheumatologist said, an unhappy necK, with spinal cord compression. I was not given any information on fibromyalgia & had to educate myself. Many good websites nowadays. I hope you get some relief soon. Stay connected I would like to hear more from you. SunyD

I had my doctors laid out the treatment plan and started it. It was all going well when family members knew about what I'm suffering from and didn't understand it well, they had me stop my treatment. They removed lyrica, arcoxia, tramadol, all my pain meds. I was diagnosed of a pituitary tumor, cervical spondylosis, herniated disc for L4,L5 and S1 and Disc degenerative disease. A doctor even said that I have sjogren syndrome because of severe dryness in my eyes and mouth. There was never a day that i wake up without pain and the worse is when people around me thinks that its just made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back