Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2011
Country
UK
State
Cheshire
Hi I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia about 7 years ago and have finally decided to accept it, I am taking amitriptyline every evening and have from the time I was diagnosed but wondering if there is anything better out there, I think I have been attempting to live life normally (In pain and always trying to fight it) I have tried not to read or look up anything about it in to much detail (part of me not wanting to face it totally) but I have had enough of pretending so here I am hoping that by talking to others in similar circumstances will help me, I catch every virus that comes anywhere near me I twitch at night, i really struggle sleeping, I hurt everywhere at various times in various places, my thoughts are depressing sometimes.my concentration laughable, there's more but I'm sure you all don't really need a list, thanks feel better just typing it

I feel like you, diagnosed 12 years ago. Taking Pristiq, meditating, determinedly positive...but mostly I'm very, very tired, sick, and in pain. I keep busy and distract myself by doing research from home and pushing my brain to keep on working. I forget the pain when I do that. I'm determined to help find a cure for this horrible condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back