according to my best friend im a hypochondriac

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that you still call him 'your best friend' is admirable but I think you should take some time away from him. A true friend should understand and try to help, obviously he can't do that so you don't need people who don't believe you close by, they will just make things worse. A true friend would never say things like that. I'm sorry this happened to you.

That is very hurtful to be told that especially by someone you care about. Unfortunately people who don't experience the pain and issues themselves have no idea what it is really like. They feel that it's just an excuse to not do something or to just have something to complain about. It would be nice for everyone to understand but that is not going to happen. I'm sorry you had to experience this with your best friend of all people, but maybe one day he/she will realize it's not "fake".

Hi there ,if he is that insensitive ,then mabye you should get rid of him , if he is so ignorant as to not even bother to look it all up AND read and understand it.then you are better off without him.good luck for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back