DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
UAE
State
abu dhabi
Hi everyone :smile:

I'm Tony, a 26 year old female. I'm not sure when my Fibromyalgia started but I was diagnosed by the start of 2017. I think it's been 8 years (I had wrist pain that spread to my shoulder and neck now all over my body).

I'm angry about it one day, and a fighter in another. I'm just waiting for the day I accept it and move on to finding what my body needs to feel better.

There is VERY little awareness about Fibro at home, UAE.

I'm here to meet people like me and learn more about the alternative medication because I'm not a fan of my Cymbalta and Lyrica doesn't seem to be enough either.

Thank you for reading. Looking forward to participate more!

Hi Tony! This can be frustrating especially when you lack the support you need to get answers. From looking around, I think you've come to the right place! Sounds like you have the right mindset. I wish you the best and if I can be of help on the nutrition side, just let me know.

Thank you Safleyn. It took me a while to find the right place, everyone here seems supportive and active. Yes! I certainly need help on the nutrition side. I can't seem to find a doctor whom understands what my body needs and I don't know either.

Hey Tony. I know it's frustrating. My pain also started in my shoulders and across my upper back and shoulder blades then throughout my whole body. I've learned over the years to try different things to calm my pain. Recently I discovered taking meat out of my diet helps reduce the stinging pain everywhere. I'll treat myself to a really good steak once in a while that doesn't affect me. I discovered my C1 vertebra shifts forward and rotates which I think is the main reason for my pain. I injured it working out and not long afterwards the pain started but it's still speculation by the doctors. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I've spent 8 years trying different things and figuring out what my body likes and what it doesn't like. hopefully the doctors can find something faster for you.

Just wanted to give a quick welcome to all of you new members and hope to see more of you around the forum. Other members will help all they can to answer any questions or offer a kind word or cyber hug when your having a bad day. Please read through old and new posts to learn more about fibro or muscle pain in general and how we cope with those issues.

Glad you found us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back