I've got restless leg during sleep so much my butt looks fantastic in the morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipnatee N

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
Sometimes I just wanna pore concrete on it so I can go back to sleep!! Grrr. I have so much leg pounding rumbling spasms and buzzing like I was out running marathons all night , in the morning my butt actually looks like I just stepping out from the gym :cool:

Well that untill the the bloat and swelling in the afternoon start of course... :-x Still if I can only get my upper arms and abs to spasm like my legs does I might get a full body work out without any workout at all. Grr buzz off you crazy legs I fed you enough vitamins and minerals so stop already!!!

I love the positive spin you gave to such an annoying illness!!! I will check out my butt the next time I wake up after a night of intense restless legs!

Do you also suffer from it during the day? I seem to and I am yet to find any information on it. I especially have restless toes - may end up with toned feet thanks to it!!! :))))

I love the positive spin you gave to such an annoying illness!!! I will check out my butt the next time I wake up after a night of intense restless legs!

Do you also suffer from it during the day? I seem to and I am yet to find any information on it. I especially have restless toes - may end up with toned feet thanks to it!!! :))))

lol yes thank you , and same to you too! I love love love reading your post! Iol restless toes yes I've got that too! Many times twitching toes ended up turns in to a very bad cramping , I look down and that jerk of my big toes peak out from the rest and it gave me a thumbs up! :twisted: I usually try to stand on it and smash it down by pretending to be a pro ballet . Comes to think of it .. I kinda do have a well tone feet . I should paint some toes nails maybe adding some small googly eyes on mine big one it might as well entertaining me while at it.

During the day I've also got them on my wrist, finger, knees , shoulder and sometime legs but because I can try to do something about it such as Dead Sea salt bath , or taking magnesium potassium supplements or spray, stretching, or wrap and tighten it up to a brace I bought a lot of kinds of wrist brace, knee brace, shoulder brace, ankle brace you name it! , but during sleep seem to be the only thing that I couldn't do much unless it happened before I go to sleep. It's kinda weird me out when I've found my self shedding tears watching a funny animal video of a dog dreaming and suddenly starting running in their doggie bed. :???: I wonder what's my pet think of me? :shock:

Oh well , we have to live somehow right? Stay possitive and live on 8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back