Throbbing Pain...is a PAIN! How does your pain manifest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brassknucklehippie

Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
06/2013
Country
US
State
NY
My pain shape shifts. Currently the joints in my hands feel swollen (I dont think typing is the greatest idea right now but whatever!) . My wrists feel swollen, ankles and my shoulder blades are gently throbbing. I worked three jobs last saturday and I'm still paying for that huge over sight. I'm off to take an epson salt bath. Anyway shall we share in our pain? What's yours like where does it radiate....

My pain shape shifts. Currently the joints in my hands feel swollen (I dont think typing is the greatest idea right now but whatever!) . My wrists feel swollen, ankles and my shoulder blades are gently throbbing. I worked three jobs last saturday and I'm still paying for that huge over sight. I'm off to take an epson salt bath. Anyway shall we share in our pain? What's yours like where does it radiate....

Hi Brassknucklehippie... and welcome to the forum. I think your question was starting to get lost in the replies, so I'll answer and then others will see it, too.

It's different for my friends and my family member who have fibro. Two of them get hit worse in the hip and leg area, but the other has the worst pain in her neck and shoulder region. Plus, each of the worst flares can be different, too.

I hope that you're feeling better today. Did the salt bath work for you?

PS... Your username frightens me. Hehe JUST kidding! :lol:

Mine varies. Whenever I work too much with my hands the palms hurt so badly, as well as the wrist. I suffer from back pain since my early teens, the pain there doesn't throb, the one from my migraines is throbbing sometimes. Same with my thighs before my period. I'm quite familiar with pain, funny... wonder what a person with no fibro feels like for a whole month? No pain at all?

The majority of the pain that I have to deal with is in my back and it really does stink. However, there are times that it does move around. The last few days I've been dealing with the bulk of my pain in my ankles.

The majority of the pain that I have to deal with is in my back and it really does stink. However, there are times that it does move around. The last few days I've been dealing with the bulk of my pain in my ankles.

I am like you most of my pain is in my back, legs and feet. Once a week it will affect my shoulders and prevent me from raising them over my head. Back pain seems to be the worst for me. I can barely move most of the time, when I do get up I'm walking slow and stiff. My back never stop hurting but the pain does decrease and increase everyday. The sharp, stabbing and, shooting pain is the absolute worse.

I nearly always have aching legs and arms, often worse at night. I have chronic back pain from DDD and fusion that is unusually high-btwn shoulders that affects my arms, and a chronically painful kidney from damage, and I've had migraines since I was 5 yrs, old. When I'm active it goes downhill from there. By the grace of God, a great husband and a couple drugs, and some suppliments I'M STILL HERE.

Mostly in the back and shoulders but on really "fun" days it can radiate through my entire body. Trellum I would like a day with no pain. Hard to remember what living pain free was anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back