Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2015
Country
US
State
TX
Hey, hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! So since I am still pretty new to this fibro thing I have a question. Do y'all get headaches alot? I have had a headache now for almost 4 days. It comes and goes in intensity. Not so sure if that is "normal"

I get a lot of headaches - mostly Tylenol helps but occasionally I need ibuprofen to knock it down (but my stomach does not like it).

My headaches are either from my sinuses - feels like I have a raging sinus infection but I don't, or at least I don't think I do - or from my tight neck & shoulder area. Tension headaches I guess. I try self massage, rolling. or yoga/stretching. Heat also helps.

The "sinus" ones just may be my sinuses because they usually ease up a bit once I get up (bad in the morning) and things drain a bit. I have CVID which contributes to my joint issues and basically means a deficient immune system.

Ashlylynn I too get headaches They thought was sinuses took xray and wasn't sinus infection. They said was musuloskeletal, I have like
Northernelf said very stiff neck and shoulders are tight muscles. I take flexerel for this and it really helps, it is a muscle relaxer. I hope
you find something that helps you!

I get headaches a lot. There's time will last for 3 or 4 days. Like headaches that fade in and out through the day. I have to avoid lots of light when I get them for days even wearing sunglasses in the house to help. Tylenol never touches my bad headaches and ibuprofen barely gets the pain so I do what I can with less light and low noise. My bad headaches feel like sinus when they are bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back