My feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear that! Have you tried flex? I've bought several pairs of those shoes and so far they have helped me a lot. They're really comfy and offer a lot support, I think they are perfect for people like us, Tracy :) I bought a pair of winter boots from them, they are like slippers, lol.

good morning
I have never heard of them but I will check on line, and see about them, I was need sometime warmer because my feet are always so cold, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
My heels started hurting over 30 years ago when we used to walk almost 2 kilometers to school. I thought it was because of the distance so my parents never took it seriously. Now am 40 years plus and they still hurt when I walk even short distance.

I stopped telling doctors about it because I end up with so many pain killers am afraid they may damage other body organs. I just dip my feet in cold water and cool them down. After sometime the pain goes away.

You are so right to feel afraid of taking painkillers... I've always said it and will always say it: most meds, if not all of them come with a lot side effects. Some of those side effects are way worse than the health issue they are supposed to help with. That's why I'm only taking the medications I truly need.

Now I always google every medication I've given before even thinking of taking it. I had a really nasty incident with an antibiotic prescribed to me by a doctor. I went straight to the ER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back