Lidocaine lotion is awesome when applying more than once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tipnatee N

Very helpful member
Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2012
Country
US
State
NY
I bought a 4% lidocaine lotion a while back and didn't think much of it at first cause at first layer it didn't seem to help much with my pains. But this week I was experincing lots of knots in my shoulder and upper back and no amount of other stuff help including the strong lidocain patch , cause ofter a while it die out the numbing sensation and the annoying horrible pains just kept on coming back.

So one night after a hot dead seasalt bath and my skin was dryed so I think why not use lidicaine lotion to replace the regular lotion instead. So I starting to massaging in a few layer of the lidicaine lotion to the most painful spot and OMG what a different! :shock:

The lidocaine lotion is cheap and effortable . The more I apply the less pain it's become. It's not greasy and it mild off most of my aggravating nerve pains including the stubborn knots on my back to the point that I've found a relief. Since it's also safe cause it's only 4% I can keep on applying it as soon as it starting to hurt again and as a lotion my skin felt very good after. I notice the effect more stronger after a hot mineral bath cause my pores are open.

Lots of pharmacy carry it with their own brand so getting it around me are very easy , I cam buy a lots of it because it's very cheap compare to other pains products. ;)

I have never tried Lidocaine.... in fact never really knew what it was till I ear something on here the other day. I did not know it was an over the counter thing! I will have to see if it is available here.

I just wanted to say thank you for explaining the binding process. I dug out a scarf and gave it a try and was shocked to see what it was like to have my shoulders in their proper position! I knew they were being pulled forward and was continually trying to stretch them backwards to stop this but to no avail. Last nite I bound them and found sitting didn't hurt as much because my posture had been corrected. Thanks again! :)

Just to hear that you like it and it help you in someway. You have no idea how happy that's made me. :smile:

Thank you so much for brightening my night/day . ;) well it's kinda hard to tell what is day or night time for me exactly cause I'm stuck in Non-24 sleep wake disorder clock schedule lol what a curse that is.

Yes lidocaine been around for decade, it's very safe as numbing medication with almost no side effect beside numbing and it widely use in medical practice as very effective local anesthetic beside novocain that use wildly in dentist industry. Eventhough the word ending with caine it has nothing to do with cocaine nor coca products whatsoever. So it's very safe to use with no fear for any future drug tests effect.

I prefer higher dose of lidocaine if I could gets my hands on such as 5% or above which are much more expensive and harder to find. However the 4% lidocaine you can often find just about anywhere in the drug stores. There are so many products promoting lidocaine right now but after using so many pains patches on my body all day and night I just get so tired of all the hairless bald spots around my body from all those patches (ouch! :confused:)

Then my bf found me the lidicaine lotion I was so happy cause it comes in large bottle like a regular body lotion, at first try it didn't do much so I was disappointed. But now I know I have to reapplying it on my skin a few time to get the perfect sensation and wow what a different :D

It doesn't completely stop pains but it made it almost so invisible even the worst pains can become much less of the burden especially when you need to just get moving. Cause it doesn't just target your inflammation , it just dull the nerve down which made it perfect for Fibro chronic pain life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back