Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
AU
State
SA
Hello all,

A bit about me: 24 years old, female, Australia, no known medical problems.

I recently started feeling discomfort in the area of my left armpit / side of breast. It is a dull, radiating kind of pain. I would have attributed it to some kind of muscle or nerve pain, but when I barely touch the skin in this area it feels extremely sensitive and painful. This slightest touch will cause discomfort.

This is the only area I'm experiencing this sensation, but I have had it before in other areas before either armpits or somewhere on my arms. I wouldn't rate it as intense pain, but it is uncomfortable and really starting to worry me. Could this be a symptom of fibromyalgia? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

hi disney. sounds like neuralgia which is when the nerves are acting up. (google it). it can be a symptom or a stand alone problem. i had neuralgia in the trigeminal nerve for 20 years before i got fibro. but now i get it in more places (running in my left leg up to the spine today, woo hoo).

There are lots of lymph nodes in the area you are describing. Maybe your body is trying to fight off a virus or bacterial infection? Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back