Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IND
State
HARYANA
Since my childhood,I use to suffer from chronic head heaviness and fatigue which used to get worse after school ,in addition to occasional migraine like headaches.When i got 16 , the heaviness in head and fatigue intensified suddenly and my life got hell from being manageable and negligible symptoms to being in huge pain all time.Another symptom that got added with intensification was pain throughout body that usually feels better with stretching.I tried certain antidepressants all of which did not give me much relief barring clonezepam and lamotrigine which made me feel better just for one two days only to give me more problems later.Over last few years, i have tried certain alternative therapies that have given me some sort of relief but the relief fades away soon after their effect gets over and here is the interesting part of how the relief fades away and pain sets in.My hands and feet begin to get an hot cold sensation similar to what we feel after drinking water on top of eating mint.Along with this, a mild headache(sometimes accompanied with abdominal pain) starts and fatigue sets in.Gradually pain in the whole body follows and initial headache kind of turns into a chronic heaviness that i suffer from and there you go , ur symptoms have again intensified.As part of additional information, i feel worse when i wake in morning and good after afternoon nap.I don,t have any sleep problems , i usually sleep 8 9 hours but travelling intensifies the symptoms further.Also i have some abdominal pain sometimes and nausea.

Welcome. Well now u don't have sleep problems . Guess what u do. Fibro folk don't go into all deep stages of sleep. So u can sleep for hours and wake up like crap.
Talk to your dr about having a nerve blocker .not only do they help with the pain but they make u sleep properly.
Don't get me wrong they don't stop the pain but the sleep side really help your body rest.
What u wanna do to is find a pain killer u can take when u wake.just to help u get going.
A ruined life ?. Now stop that. Your life is different.ok it's not the one u wanted but it's the one u got.
We all here have gone through or are going through the same as u.dont let this illness take your whole way of life .if nothing else don't let it have your mind set.
Say ok u have my body but I'm buggered if your having my dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back