Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2004
Country
US
State
SC
Ouch. Owie. Back and joints crunching, popping out of place. If anyone even blinks am in tears. Want to dance in the rain, not happening. Makes me want to pull my hair out, but it needs no help. Falling out fine on its own. Feeling fugly stuck and useless. Moan and groan over. Needed to let it go before I imploded. Carry on. Praying everyone elses day is a good one.

Oy. Sorry elise : ' ( I know it's hard...and sometimes one thing make you get "freight-train" brain, where all the miserable thoughts come barreling through. Sometimes having a good cry helps me get it all out. But if you decide to do that, let it all out, but know when to stop. Do some breathing exercises, just be still. I know if I let it go on too far, I start getting heart palpitations. So it's a matter of balance. Having something nice to smell when you are done helps too, even if it is just cutting open an orange.

And then there are times I just do my best to laugh at the pain. Easier said than done, but like today, I have the "rice, crackle and pop" rice crispies in my neck, so the thought makes me giggle.

Thinning hair, *sigh* that's why I stopped getting haircuts....keeping it long so I can do the Trump comb-over so no one will notice what I lost : P
On the bright side, my underarm and leg hair has stopped growing...silver lining to every cloud.

No worry a in having a pity party of my own .we should all throw a massive one together lol

Trump comb over. Too funny. Thanks for suggestion, will try. If it applies, happy mothers day sureimsore.

Today is better here forgetmenot, is it for you? If able, 20 minutes in the sunshine can help chase away the blues. Good old vitamin d. If it applies, happy mothers day

Happy mother's day to you too elise; glad to hear today is better! only mom to my cat and dog; the best gift they could give me today is to
stop shedding for 24hours.

I"m so sorry. I wish I could help.

My daughter has a funny story. She has days like that, and since she's a teenager, some of her friends like to roughhouse. So, she warns them on some days not to touch her. Her friend's boyfriend had been warned, one day, and he hit her playfully in the shoulder, and her knee came up by reflex and got him right in the... walnuts, as it were, before she even knew what was happening. He LISTENS now, when she says "Don't Touch". He has never done that again!

Happy Mother's Day.

Hi Elise! So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, and let me tell you I totally get you! I had a thinning hair issue not so long ago, it was triggered by PCOS back in 2011, it has calmed down since then, but yeah... I lost a lot hair thanks to that. I was so depressed for a while thanks to that, I did think I was going bald and for a while I had to use concealing products. I felt terrible.

Have you found out what is triggering your hair thinning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back