Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Pa
Never been diagnosed yet. I'm 53, have been having undiagnosed, random issues since I was 15. Eye twitching, lasting days to months, affecting my vision and making my eyes cross. bilateral shoulder pain that lasted for months at 20. So painful,I would put my arms inside my t shirt to hold my arms, and I'd cry myself to sleep. Bilateral knee pain so bad I had to crawl up the stairs, lasting 2 months, each time I got it. Spastic colon, lactose intolerance, but only when I'm in a flare. Shingles,3 times now, bilateral thumb pain that aspirin doesn't take away. Usually lasts weeks to months, heart palpitations, low blood pressure, intense fatigue that doesn't get better, calf muscle cramping, feet cramping, forearm cramping, diverticulitis, right now my elbows and knees hurt, and I can no longer stand up from a squat. I've gone to university of Penn years ago, and they told me I had no diagnosis, but I should maybe talk to a therapist. Seriously ? My pcp then cut me back to half day work for 3 weeks, and it helped. He said he thought I had cfs. Today,I am beyond exhausted. I work full time, and it isoso hard to get myself out of bed. But I do it. Not sure how. I think I am ready to try going back to my doctor to talk about this. I don't take many pain meds, but if my pain is bad in the evenings, I'll drink a few glass of wine, and go to bed. I realize that is self mediating, but when the doctors have no clue, they can't really help me. So I am maintaining. I think my need to get a confirmed diagnosis, is in case my flare gets bad again. I want to be able to have that diagnosis in case I have to miss time from work. I know how long and tricky it is to actually get fibro confirmed. Years.... just not sure which one it is, or both. Feedback much appreciated. Thanks for letting me join your group !

I forgot the falling down thing, like 6 times in the last year. and sleep issues, even when I sleep solid the whole night,I wake up feeling exhausted. hip pain that I've had for years. blood work comes back no arthritis, no real thyroid issues, etc. blood is always inconclusive.

welcome to our group! i'm sorry you are feeling that way. i'm no doctor. when those things happen to me, it's my muscles. im low on potassium. i try to eat bananas or get a supplement.Drink lots of water. just what i do. try hot bath before bed. i use a CBD body lotion and salve. you can order these online. try CBDGUM.
also i use Kratom pills as needed. My lupus will sometime flare up like that too and i have to use a walker for a few months.

Help for the doctor: start a daily log book/planner. document what ever you can. you and your doctor should review this and make a treatment plan based on what has been happening to you and how often your pain levels arise.

i hope this will help you. please friend me and private msg me and i will tell you where to get the Kratom and CBD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back