Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
TX
Hi all!
28 male Australia here with some questions.
I had an upper respiratory infection about 6 weeks ago (still have a cough) however iv had some really odd symptoms that I think might be fibro.

- constant body aches, mostly quick sharp pains in joints and muscles
- increase of anxiety attacks which is very odd?
- feeling of flu but no fever or anything

However, I do sleep the whole night and never wake up. I can still attend gym
And lift heavy. I don't feel exhausted either. Slight tiredness but nothing really bad

My issues is the strangeness of this pain that won't go away.

I feel like I have some really good days and then some terrible days where I lose my appetite and feel sick all day, body aches and feeling generally unwell.

This has been going on for 6 weeks

Has anyone had this before?

The first time i had fibro i dont have fatigue and ache. It start with migran in my left head. And then it develop into restless leg syndrom which is cause imsomnia. Too many restless sleep create fatigue and develop into ache all over the body. Depresed and anxienty came along. I managed this by taking multivitamin and magnesium +vit d. It cause ic and impoten also. I am male also from indonesia. Nice to meet you.

I had anxiety and little electric shocks in the back of my neck about a year before my hands had great pain. A year later had thigh and knee pain. This is what finally sent me to the doctor. Do sometimes get achey neck like the flu.

6 weeks may be too soon to diagnose fibromyalgia. I think you usually have to have symptoms for 3 or more months. Did you follow up with your doctor?

6 weeks definitely may be too soon to diagnose fibro. I would get more opinions because it could be lupus or lyme or something like that. Good luck!

Upper respiratory infection can spread to lungs and cause viral or atypical pneumonia. Symptoms include low-grade or no fever, vague body aches, dry cough...You may want to visit a doctor and mention this possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back