Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
Ind
State
Ind
Dear Group,

Good Morning. I am feeling the dryness of skin and irritation all over.Many times I get the burning sensation in skin and also burning sensation and dryness in eyes. I am having this since months. I had pains , numbness etc., but it has slightly recovered. What would I like to know whether somebody feel the same of dryness of skin ( as if the natural oils of the skin ( sebum )is lost ) and dryness of eyes ( deficiency of oil in tears - Tears ( Aqueous+Mucin+Oil ). Please clarify if somebody has these things apart from the pains that are persistent.

Thanks & Regards,
Jaishankar.P

Hi I also have dry burning eyes and dry itchy skin. The itch never goes away. I got a massage recently and the rmt used wonderful oils and I thought I would have at least an evening without an itchy back but within an hour I was super itchy.
** I do not yet have a diagnosis

I do get dry itchy burning skin especially when i am stressed. It takes a lot of looking after with lots of natural cleansers/shower gel and creams/ointments. I use a brand called Allergenics which is all natural and doesnt irritate my sensitive skin more. I don't know if you can get it else where in the world except by paying for shipping. You could google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back