Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
70/2010
Country
UK
State
Hertfordshire
Here in the uk most of our summers are ruined by humidity.
Bad enough my already frizzy hair goes like chicken wire,but I was woundering if anyone else suffer more pain on humid days.as I seem to.

Hi!

I'm finding that I hurt more when it's humid. My best days are when it's neither hot or cold. A nice 65 breezy day. Where can we go for that year round? :)

My hair is like chicken wire too! I've always had great hair and now it's just a scrub pad. Is this Fibro related?

Na it's just fizzy hair lol

Out here in the western us we tend to have dry summers (even in the non-desert areas).

I spent a few years in Alabama for school (this was a couple decades ago) - what a contrast! I couldn't afford a car, so I was out in the humid heat a lot. The big thing I learned was that if I was stressed I got hotter. If I made an effort to relax I could handle the heat better. Don't know if that applies here though....

Oh yes, my pain quadruples in the humidity.

I agree, it's pretty dry here but during the summer monsoons the humidity is high and so is my pain. (dry heat flattens the hair! LOL).

Humidity kills me. So far we are having a very humid summer. I get severe joint aches with humidity and changes in air pressure. I can tell when rain is coming :p

Yes, my pain is worse in the heat and humidity, as well as bright sunshine. And I live in central Florida.... :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back