Pain Meds

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I am interested to purchase some medicines online. How good is .com for pain meds? Please let me know asap

Last edited:
Why are you posting this here? Won't your doctor prescribe some? Sorry if I sound a bit skeptical about your motives but your first post is concerning this?

Not likely that you'll get anything but negative results here. We hate first time posters dropping links to other sites. We're very suspicious and protective here.

AL.

I am interested to purchase some medicines online. How good is .com for pain meds? Please let me know asap

No offense, but your post is a drug seeking behavior. Most of us here have more things to worry about than getting pain medications. If you have a Doctor, you have no business looking for this stuff on the internet anyways.

Please only post legitimate or real concerns if you have them. As you can tell, this is a tight and protective community. I am sure most of us will be glad to help you if you have a Motor Neuron Disease related issue. But NOT for this topic

Sean

Hi,

Actually pain can be sharp or dull, burning or numbing, minor or major, acute or chronic. It can be a minor inconvenience or completely disabling. Both the area of the injury and how the brain deals with signals from the area of pain affect the sensation. Generally, medications try either to stop the transmission of pain from the site of injury or to affect the brain directly.

duh? huh? Have you lost your motor neurons? If not, don't post, unless you know someone that has!

This guy is a first time poster(scammer) trying to drop a link that he gets paid for everyone of us that goes to his link. If someone's a little rude to him he deserves it. He came here to suck us into his med company trap.

AL.

There are many painrelif avaiable. Can you tell me which is the best one.

Ask your doctor. You better not be trying to pull any crap or you're gone.

AL.

Does this sort of thing happen often, with people looking for drug information, or trying to get people to go to links

No, the moderators are usually on top of these scammers. If you do see something that doesnt seem right, right above the post reply button on the lower left corner there is a red triangle with a ! in the middle. Click on this to report a bad post.

I take 2 tramadol and 2 paracetemol before sleep. Told this the strongest I can get before morphine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back