DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
11/2015
Country
US
State
PA
Hello everyone.

I'm new to the group here. I been trying to find a online support group as I'm a bit confused about the whole new diagnosis of fibromyalgia. I recently started going to a second rheumatologist since my first wasn't doing anything for me since 2010. My new dr is good he did all kinds of tests that I never had done. He said 100% my diagnosis was fibromyalgia. My previous diagnosis was only possible lupus wasn't certain, but my previous rheumatologist was treating me for high ana with plaquenil which wasn't even helping. So I'm glad I found a dr who actually checks everything. He did the lab work, xrays, and physical. I was impressed he was actually checking everything yet he is checking out the possible lupus diagnosis from my previous dr. As of right now there's fibromyalgia along with osteoporosis, arthritis in my hands, carpal tunnel, knee instability, iron anemic, calcium deficiency, and a fracture in my back I didn't know about until he did the xrays. I assumed the back pain was part of everything else. I'm new to all this so I'm wanting to learn as much as possible I'm happy I found this online group

Hello Sarabear1982.
There are a lot of good people here with some great tips. Sounds like you have a lot to dal with. I hope you start getting some relief soon.
Welcome,
Sylvia

Hello Sarabear1982,

Welcome to the group. I hate to hear your having to deal with so much. You will meet some great people here and get some wonderful tips. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hugs~
Brandy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back