Reason
Caregiver
Diagnosis
01/2000
Country
US
State
NY
Thank you so much, volunteers and community, for the mutual support and sharing resources here. I am looking for a practitioner who can treat fibromyalgia in Nassau County, Long Island, New York. (Towns might include Great Neck, Manhasset, Roslyn, Port Washington, Glen Cove, Garden City, Lake Success, Old Westbury, Mineola, Williston Park). This is for my mother, who does not have a doctor and is getting worse and extremely depressed. I do not live in the area (California) and am trying desperately to find her an appropriate doctor who understands fibromyalgia and depression and brain fog.

Ideally an integrative physician (MD) or other internist or another practitioner who is highly experienced with treating fibromyalgia (possibly ND, DO, DC or an acupuncturist). I would like to find someone who is open to a variety of modalities (not just drugs) and will do blood tests as well as prescribe nutritional supplements. But please let me know of anyone who has helped you. Thank you so much, and best wishes to everyone in their healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back