Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
09/2012
Country
US
State
Tx
Hello...I am new to the forum. I've had fibro for about 15 years. Just wanted to say hello. Seeing all the posts on here is already a little overwhelming due to the fog I am dealing with now. Looking to make new friends who are dealing with the same.

Hi Apostle22,

Welcome! Know you are not alone at all! I just recently started coming back on the site because I'm finding out the older I get and the more the fibro is affecting me, the more it helps to reach out to people who truly share my pain. It's not fun feeling constantly alone in this battle but if it'll help, you can always send a message and I'll respond as soon as possible. I tend to share my experiences with this mess with a few interested people who just want to know more but not dealing with it themselves. I usually just put on my "mask" when I'm in public and at work but finding it more and more difficult. It helps knowing those I have explained it to are more understanding. I've been dealing with more pain lately and I think it's causing more fog! My mind actually drew a blank while I was typing! Lol �� well, just wanted to say hi and welcome you! Hopefully you'll feel a little better!

Soft and gentle hugs!!����

Thanks for such a sweet response Missy! I think sometimes I forget my name but I will remember yours. You can always message me too. Thank you again!

You're welcome! I'm glad to know it's not just me even though it's unfortunate!! Stay strong

Hi and welcome Apostle22,

It's difficult for me to contribute much to the forum at the moment because I'm in such a fog myself but I have great compassion towards anyone who suffers with fibro.

It is such a misunderstood disease or syndrome ...or whatever they want to call it. I've read some absolute rubbish on the internet about fibro but find that on this forum I can hear directly from non-judgemental people and get much better support than even from my friends or family. Many of the members here really know what they are talking about through experience and sharing ideas.

If you are just after compassionate friends.....then here we are!
Welcome.

Hi Apostle22!
You found a caring group here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back