Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
FL
Hello
Somebody here have a chronic tendinits? There are a good medication for this?
thanks

The best medication for tendinitis is to check an osteopath for a complete treatment. Ice and rest too of course.

Hello yes I make this, and I make fisio, ice but I stil have a pain
thanks

I have tendinitis and also tendinosis and carpal tunnel and osteoarthritis. I have tried many of the braces on the market, and the ones that help me the most, especially with the inflammation associated with the arthritis and tendinitis/tendinosis, is what are called thumb splints. They are neoprene braces that slip on. My former Occupational Therapist is the one who recommended them, and she cut the thumb portions down for me, so they would interfere less with my daily functions. I lost one and purchased a replacement online (possibly on eBay, although I don't recall exactly where.) If you're interested, you could do a search on Rolyan and Sammons Preston, they are the makers of the splints I use.

As far as medication, anti-inflammatories and pain medications do help, and I also use a paraffin spa, which decreases the swelling and the warmth soothes the achiness. I also use ice. I believe in a multi-modal approach to healing, so don't rely on just one method to manage my pain and inflammation.

Hello yes I make this, and I make fisio, ice but I stil have a pain
thanks

Fisio is not exactly the same thing as an osteopath, in fact they are quite different...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back