Reason
Other
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
NY
I am a health writer and woman living with fibromyalgia. I am creating a website to help other women living with fibromyalgia and am looking for feedback on the content. If you are interested in providing me with your thoughts and comments on newsletters, articles and chapters of new e-books, please let me know.
I will provide you with newsletters, articles and chapters of new e-books that contain information on both traditional and holistic approaches, as well as lifestyle changes that can make a difference. You will have free access to them before they are launched to the public. In exchange, you can share your feedback, suggestions and ideas.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Laura

Your requests for personal information from our members is not allowed on the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. What else have you Published?

Id love to give you some feedback!

What Laura is asking of our members is not allowed on this forum. If she has to seek information in this manner then it would seem it is a ploy to get personal details from the other members. I would ask all members to be very careful about how and to whom they share their personal health histories. I for one will not share anything with @ctruong2018.

I advice all members to beware of such advertising for personal medical information.

I'm sorry as that was not my intention. I am actually helping a friend (who is the writer) who also has fibromyalgia with her writing and research. She is very busy so I was just trying to assist in reaching out to a larger population. I apologize as I did not know this was not allowed.

Thank you.

You know, I would have given her information without a second thought. But I am glad I didn't, and here's why.

She has already lied. The post started out saying she is a person living with fibromyalgia and a writer. Now she is a friend of a writer (and somebody has fibromyalgia).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back