Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
07/2015
Country
US
State
SC
Hey there! I use cannabis for my fibro pain but I have also noticed it helps me greatly regulate my body temperature. I have a horrible problem with night sweats. If I smoke before I sleep I do not sweat and shiver as much through the night as usual.

i have been unwilling to until they can get true medical which no state nowhere on earth has yet!

the distilled or whatever its called where a special certified lab separates the parts takes the pain killer out

and the high out sorry moron terminology but thats the only way.

since my new sleep machine as of yet i dont need that bad regular narcs work still but some on here i know

who could really use the benefits so im not as anti as i used to be i have learned allot from a good friend of mine

and people i have seen on the net and have had my eyes opened to the need just like the need for narcs

but now the big hurdle docs docs who will barley prescribe narcs yea thers corner docs who will sign anything

but getting your regular doc to to many hurdles for people suffering in pain

I do not use it myself (I think I could get fired if I did), but one of my coworkers has a wife who has fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis. He tolde she uses cannabis once a week and it helps her alot.

That sucks that you could get fired... It really is a miracle plant! There are now specific strains of cannabis that help fibromyalgia patients! It just needs to be legalized... :/

It actually is legal in Oregon. Medical use has been legal for years, and starting this year non-medical use as well. But it is still illegal federally.

I am doing ok with cyclobenzaprine right now anyhow. My coworkers wife cannot find a medication to help her, which is why she turned to cannabis.

I wish it was legal in SC! It costs so much here... But its the only thing so far that helps. But it would be more effective if I could be able to pick out the strain I need.
I get what I can now but even the oils that don't have THC in them have a pain relieving qualities.
It also helps with my other illnesses! Marijuana really does have a bad stigma. My Mama always thinks it makes you feel loopy and messed up like strong pain killers but k honestly can do more with my day after I have smoked then if I haven't smoked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back