Reason
Undiagnosed
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
OH
Hey there everyone. I'm Therese. I'm 21 years old. I'm new to this forum. Came for advice and maybe some answers about what has been going on with me that past couple months.

I haven't yet gone to a rheumatologist to confirm FM, but my primary doctor seems to think that's what I have. All the points do hurt. So.

I've been in stress mode for a while. This basically all started with my heart having constant palipatations that kept me up for days. I had constant panic attacks and was non stop worrying about my heart. I had an EKG, and stress test done. Both came out normal. Blood work came out normal too.

Then came on chest pains. Doc says its costocondritis. And I've also been experiencing heartburn/esophagus spasms because of acid reflux.

Next in my neck, I've been experiencing sharp pains, and acheing. Hurts to touch.
My jaw has also been in pain(tmj) and teeth hurt as well.

My heart calmed down for about a week, but then it started up again, and its been palipatating(pounding/fluttering/skipping beats/etc) non stop since.

I then started up having full body aches and pains. I feel week and sometimes numb all over. I get sharp pains in my arms that go away. Sharp pains in my legs as well. I remember having a sharp pain in my leg that made me limp.

I have constant headaches, a lot in the bottom back of my head.
I have tunnel vision as well.

I also have what they call the 'fibro fog'

I do also have IBS(irritable bowel syndrome)

I get back pains. Middle of back. Shoulders. Lower back.

I have abdominal pains. Mostly in middle and left. Feel like that is causing a shortness of breath.

I've also been extremely lightheaded lately. I stand up and feel like I'm going to black out.

Some of these things really scare me. Like the heart, and lightheadedness.

I tend to over think things, and think there is something else going on. Some of these things, not many people have discussed about having along with fibro. So if there is anyone else that has similar things going on, or if you have advise, please leave a comment. Would appreciate it a lot. Thank you and good luck and God bless you all.

Hi and welcome. I'm new here too.
IBS? check
heart palpitations? Check
pain all over? check
Fibro fog? Check
Acid reflux> Check
Light headed/shortness of breath? Check

Yep. I pretty much have everything you have! I don't get the headaches or jaw aches too much but my daughter has that really bad:(
Im sorry you have to go thru this at such a young age. Just think about what youre eating and drinking. Im sorry I have no answers for you. This all started with me about 10 years ago and I haven't gotten any answers yet. I feel so bad today! Ugh. I hope you get better honey.

Hey Therese!
My Katie, I'm 25, if I broke got fibro and many other health problems due to a couple of bad car accidents... I'm Sorry you had to find us, but glad you did!
You definitely need to get into to see a rheumatologist! They'll make sure nothing else is going on, like any auto-immune problems where your body could be attacking itself!...
Also, has your primary Dr done any MRI's or scans of your spine to rule out any disc problems or nerve issues? I hope so, if not, I'd ask him....
You might want to see a neurologist as well regarding some of your symptoms!

You're not alone though, you've got us now! This is really a great community and everyone here is super welcoming, caring, and knowledgeable! Please poke around the forum, as there's a lot of great and useful information on here! And this is really a great place to come vent without judgement!

Good luck on your journey and don't be a stranger!
:)

Hey Therese!
My Katie, I'm 25, if I broke got fibro and many other health problems due to a couple of bad car accidents... I'm Sorry you had to find us, but glad you did!
:)

This should say "I've got fibro and many other health problems"
Sorry, my tablet likes to create it's own sentences and change my words, sometimes I catch it, sometimes I don't... Lol
If I broke got fibro?.... What the heck is that!? Haha dumb technology!

Hey hun, it seems like to me that you will be diagnosed with this disease. But, do not dispair l. It is not easy to live with but, it can be done. Just follow your doctors treatment plan and, always be honest with them. I would find one who takes an overall approach to treating fibro. My doctor uses medicine ( both narcotic and non-narcotic), physical therapy, and counseling (individual and group). And, I have found that this is best possible treatment there is. So, I strongly recommend you find a similar doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back