Not open for further replies.

Ohyesuare

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
CA
State
ON
Hello everyone. I live with my mom who has Fibromyalgia and so far she is doing ok with the medication she is on. Some days she is in a lot of pain and it is hard to see. I am just glad that she is still able to live a relatively normal life. Just wanted to say hello and share how I am affected by it. Take care everyone.

Welcome to the forum, and please tell your mom she is welcome to join us as well. Maybe by reading the posts she might learn something that could help her manage her pain better. It is hard dealing with the constant pain anyways and it is nice to talk with others that can understand and give support and encouragement in times when all seems hopeless.
Please feel free to post and answer questions in the main topics, as well as, in the humor and hobby section. Look forward to seeing your name around the forum. :)

Hi Ohyesuare,
I think its really sweet of you to take an interest with what your mom is going through. It might seem small, but taking the time to do research and look into forums like this shows that you're being supportive.
Anyways take care and I wish the best for you and your mom
xox

Thank you for the positive sentiments guys. I will definitely get her to join the forum, a lot of great info here so far and some really nice people she can relate to. I hope she will take my advice and join. Thank you again for your kind words. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back