Turmeric for inflammation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG ! That's so horrible if them!! I guess for the marketting point , they'll sell just about anything. I'll remember to never buy their products ever! What is this suppose to be ,a prank tea?

Personally,I can't stand the taste,so I fill my own capsules.I find it makes taking it,a lot easier.I can't find empty capsules,so I buy a cheap supplement that is in capsules the size you wish.You simply empty them,then refill them with whatever you wish.This way you know you put in a good quality product.

Personally,I can't stand the taste,so I fill my own capsules.I find it makes taking it,a lot easier.I can't find empty capsules,so I buy a cheap supplement that is in capsules the size you wish.You simply empty them,then refill them with whatever you wish.This way you know you put in a good quality product.

I did exatly the same thing for many years!

I usually bought a bunches of empty capsules for online ( on ebay actually) . It's cost effective for the long run since good quality turmeric pills supplies can get quite expensive overtimes .

I agree when it comes to taste , on it's own is like eating a bitter bar of soap which I do not recommending it. It best to mix it with other strong taste hearbs and spices, cause the turmeric unrequired taste can only be cancel or enhancing by other savory food taste ( not sweet). Most people mistaking the way to use the because it looks like ginger. It's coundn't be more difference.

Many counties the prefer using turmaric more in the form of cosmetic for thousands of years. Or dye color for fabrics such as monk clothes. Turmaric has enormous benifit for both external and internal healing properties in the very fast speed than even modern drugs today. It can trigger our injered skin to act almost like regeneration. I was once lost a chunk of my skin do to boiling water kattle accident when I was young in the round puddle shapes of 1.5 inches diameter and 3/4 inche deep on my front thigh . All I did was packed turmaric powder in to the wound and covered it everyday ( after already removed and clean those nasty skin and liquid under of course) . In just a week my wound and skin were completely filled like it never been missing. And the scars were gone like it never happen a few years later. Turmaric is quite scary good i'll say.

But still I dont't believe that it can cure any deceased , and seriously advise against using it on any serious infections area. .. Cause it's only just help speeding healing and keep inflammation at minimum as possible. Even on skin if it used on infective area it will healed but with big itchy scar. As far as internal it did help me fight stomach ulcer in early year of my life very effectively. Which that's how I learn how to packing my own capsules. Making my own supplements. It's quite fun actually. ;)

That is great,I will look on ebay for empty capsules.It will save a significant amount of money over the long term.Thanks for the info,it is appreciated!

That is great,I will look on ebay for empty capsules.It will save a significant amount of money over the long term.Thanks for the info,it is appreciated!

I'm glad ! That made me feel at least not so useless , thank you for your kind word.

You are welcome!I am starting to think that,I may have waited too many YEARS to talk with my fellow fibro sufferers.I suddenly feel less alone.I thank you all!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back