CBD oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I take CBD and THC.

I only use the forms that are derived from Cannabis. There is a HUGE difference between CBD Cannabis and CBD Hemp. You really do need to know the difference and insure you are getting a product that truly does have CBD in it if you are using Hemp based products.

CBD Hemp: This is legal in every state. However, it is not regulated at all. There are products with varying % of CBD in them with the Hemp based products. Sadly, there are also plenty of studies showing that some products that advertise they contain CBD actually have zero in them. This is one main reason why I stick to CBD from Cannabis.

CBD Cannabis: Only legal in a few states. Colorado, Nevada, California and a few others. This is regulated. It is regulated throughout the entire process: growing, cultivating, formulating, % allowed in products, how much you can buy, etc.

I use a CBD Cannabis oil and THC oil in a vape. I also have a salve from THC that has been AMAZING!
I also found some stuff called “Ripple” from one company that has 5% CBD & 5% THC that is water soluble that I take at night and can sleep like a baby like a regular person. It is from a company called Stillwater Life.

I really need to use them all regularly, like I do any other med. When I do, I’m totally pain free, no little electrical shocks that I get, and better sleep.

Yeah, I know about the good health effects. Good thing you can buy it freely now.

Advertising is not allowed on this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tried both topical and ingesting CBD - I am one of those who it does not work for.
I have other factors (organ TX and the meds that go with that) so my body does not
react to much at the moment.
I do have family who have used it, mostly on muscle pain from what I understand with usually pretty positive results.
Easy to get here in Seattle and I continue to try different brands/versions from time to time, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back