Not open for further replies.

dorann

Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
Kentucky
So, these last few months my husband has really been struggling with his pain and with his ambition. It had gotten so bad here recently that he had pretty much given up on everything that matters. I mean he wasn't working the way that he ought to or treating me right either.

Well, I guess he got a wake up call in the last couple of weeks and all this week he has seemed like a completely different person. He is working harder than he has in months and isn't taking pain medications either at this point in time. I hope that this really is the start of a new trend in his life.

That's so great to hear! I wonder what made him wake up and smell the roses?!?!

That is good, well let us hope that he keeps it up, but deep down am sure that he will keep it up.

That's great news! It's so nice you are supportive of him. Having support is one of the most important things.

That is really fantastic news, if he is feeling happier within himself, it will certainly mean the home should be a far more harmonic place to live.
I would love to know if he did any particular thing to help? as my hubby has been very depressed lately, and would appreciate any advice that may lift his spirits.

So, these last few months my husband has really been struggling with his pain and with his ambition. It had gotten so bad here recently that he had pretty much given up on everything that matters. I mean he wasn't working the way that he ought to or treating me right either.

Well, I guess he got a wake up call in the last couple of weeks and all this week he has seemed like a completely different person. He is working harder than he has in months and isn't taking pain medications either at this point in time. I hope that this really is the start of a new trend in his life.

I have not been on the forum for several weeks. I was just browsing through the posts and was curious to know how your husband is. I really hope he is still continuing to have his positive outlook.

That's nice. I would love to know more if he'll do it in future as well.

More Family's need someone like you.
Bless your heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back