Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
Maine
I have been on Cymbalta for 4 years and have been happy with the results. For my last refill I was given the generic version and it doesn't seem to be working. Very slowly all of my symptoms are returning and I'm not happy. It usually starts in my neck, my forearms and strangely enough, the backs of my hands.

I'm trying to find out if this has happened to anyone else.

I have been on Cymbalta for 4 years and have been happy with the results. For my last refill I was given the generic version and it doesn't seem to be working. Very slowly all of my symptoms are returning and I'm not happy. It usually starts in my neck, my forearms and strangely enough, the backs of my hands.

I'm trying to find out if this has happened to anyone else.
I use Cymbalta also, but I won't say it works as well for me. However, I have heard that switching to a generic can cause this kind of result. I would just tell your doctor and pharmacy that you only want the original. Your insurance may not cover it as much since there is a generic available. Interesting that my pharmacy hasn't tried to switch me.

I'm on the generic this month first time and I have more energy on it. Not much but a little. I'm not sure if it's helping like the normal one but the cost benefits me. I will give it this month only since I'm in a flare and unsure if it is working the same.

I take cybalta generic and I feel it does not work as well same thing with the lyrica I'm just in so much pain I also am on zanaflex for all my muscle spasms I have but sciatica is still on fire , I can barely get outtakes bed in the morning but I go workout at four in the morning five times a week. I too need help the. Neuro for my migraines,the urologist for ICS and kidney stones and. Pyelonephritis . oh and now they sent me to psychiatrist. They want to send me to rheumatologist and I want a pain Dr referral but yet to receive it.

I take cybalta generic and I feel it does not work as well same thing with the lyrica I'm just in so much pain I also am on zanaflex for all my muscle spasms I have but sciatica is still on fire , I can barely get outtakes bed in the morning but I go workout at four in the morning five times a week. I too need help the. Neuro for my migraines,the urologist for ICS and kidney stones and. Pyelonephritis . oh and now they sent me to psychiatrist. They want to send me to rheumatologist and I want a pain Dr referral but yet to receive it.

I'm on Citalopram and Trazadone. I take those drugs to combat side effects of Prednisone but they are used to treat Fibromyalgia too.

It's not Cymbalta but I can tell you unless I get a certain generic brand of Citalopram I don't feel the same. There are a couple different ones I've been given and if it's not a certain color and shape, they don't work nearly as well.

I've been wondering about Cymbalta but it seems that I am able to tolerate life (the way it is now) on Citalopram and Trazadone. I don't want to mess with anything and end up making things worse. That would be just my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back