Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
02/2017
Country
UK
State
Scotland
I don't even know how to explain this one or if anyone will understand or experience this, it's probably just me being weird lol. My hearing is so sensitive like when there's a song playing I seem to hear the background music in the song, it's like I hear quieter sounds as though they're really loud. Like the tv could be on but I could hear a tap dripping in the other room as though it was really loud, louder than the tv almost.

For me I swear I can almost see color of sound. Isn't it interesting ? It's like the graphic novel story comes to life yet with lots of struggling and still unheroic plots. :roll: Yes my hearing is super sensitive i can hear my own pulse all the time deep inside my ears. But some time I suddenly gone almost def or def in one ear. Yet when the sound came back it's super hyper sensitive I can hear someone watering their plants 2 house away almost right it happening next to me. I used to already have good ear to begin with, but to the extend of the ultra hypersensitive it can get very painful and annoying at the same time. I can't listen to normal TV show or movie sound with my regular tv speaker no more cause the background sound effects is killing me! It's too lound I can't hear any words they speaking. I have to plug in the rca wire then buy the cheapest and the lowest quality of speaker and connect them to my tv just to tune off the background noises. :-|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back