Reason
DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
05/2016
Country
CA
State
ON
Has anyone tried the quell device for pain? I have good success with the TENS machine for some of my pain, so I'm thinking about trying the quell machine, but it's so expensive I'm hesitant. Trying to figure out if it's based in science or just more snake oil..,

Have you tried any other electronic pain relieve product before? I have tried many massage pain relieve equipments both electro and non electro in the market ( not yet quell ) , there're always new types coming up in the market but the result are pretty much very similar to me , sometime I found things that cost a lot can cost very little if you do more research on their functions and compared . I know that some electro pain relieve had help many fibromyalgia sufferer but since I suffer lots of Allodynia symptoms ( in all 3 categories) it doesn't work well with me do to my skin over sensitivities , beside it seems that it's mostly Paresthesia that electro pain relieve seem to work on very well. I'm envy people who can use it. Cause I do suffering a lot from paresthesia also. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back