Status
Not open for further replies.
Diagnosis
02/2004
Country
US
State
Maine
I was just wondering if anyone else is tender to the touch. I have spots on my body that hurt when they are touched all the time. Then I have spots that kind of move around or I just start hurting in different places. IT is almost like my skin and muscles in that spot down to what feels like the bone. I know the symptoms of this nasty disease, but I am just curious if it is normal that I hurt to be touched? I know that my Dr. asks if my joints are in pain too. When he asks how I feel I say like I have been hit by a bus. And he says but do your joints hurt? They do but really I feel like I have been hit by a bus.
Thanks for reading this and any help.
Kirsten

I am tender to the touch everywhere. It's driving my husband nuts. He hugs me and I say "ouch". The outside of my body is the worst - all along the edges.

I'm tender to the touch, but not often. I really can't tell what triggers this on me, but if happens every few months. I've noticed the most affected areas are the calves and thighs, I heard this is a common symptom in people with fibro. I know how painful it is to have this feeling :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back