DX FIBRO
Diagnosis
10/2014
Country
AU
State
NSW
Hi

I am newly diagnosed with fibro but having lots of problems working out what goes. My gp seems to be more focused on saying i need to fix mental issues and then fibro pain will go away.
Trying to find one that can just help
Nice to meet all :)

Hi and welcome to the forum. A lot of doctor seem to focus on mental health issues which often can be confusing to someone fighting severe pain. But in truth sometimes it helps by allowing your self to learn relaxation methods and new ways to cope with or cure the depression yjat comes from lack of understanding by friends and family, as well as, often times job loses and other issues. So mental help therapy can go a long way to helping you relax and knowing you have someone who will listen in person, and help you cope.

By joining this forum it will allow you learn alternative methods that can be done at home to improve your sleep and relax your muscles. Members talk about what has and has not worked for them which gives you better options and lots more knowledge concerning fibro. By asking questions you learn and by answering questions you also learn by sharing opinions and can make new friends.

Hope to see you more around the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back